Fundraising

Looking to do a fundraiser involving flowers? Here’s a quick description of how our gift certificate program works:

We sell our gift certificates to various fund raising organizations. We sell the gift certificates for 25% off the face value of the certificate. These gift certificates can be sold in any denomination that your organization chooses.

The certificates will be made out for the full amount and your organization is billed for 75% of the total, thereby leaving your organization with 25% of the total as your profit.

These gift certificates are redeemable at our garden center located at 1625 Leider Lane, Buffalo Grove, IL 60089. There is no expiration date on the certificates.

Benefits of selling gift certificates versus having a plant sale: People can come in and select their own product (colors, etc.); You do not have to worry about staffing the sale; You do not have to worry about the weather the day of your sale; You do not have to worry about the security of the product before/after your plant sale; And finally, people can purchase the plants whenever they are ready for them!

Schools, churches and other organizations that have participated in this program find it very easy to do and very successful! Contact us today to learn more, or if you would like set up a gift certificate sale with your organization.